Private/Corporate/Small group Yoga
Treat yourself to the care and attention of a private yoga lesson in your own home.
The personal attention of a private yoga lesson is the most effective way to accelerate the benefits of yoga. For thousands of years yoga has been taught one-on-one. In this format I can give you the personal attention you need in order to design a practice tailored for your goals.
Get in touch, if you:
- have a busy schedule and can’t find time to make it to group classes
- want to design a home yoga practice that you can practice over and over again by yourself
- must stay at home with your children after birth or due to illness
- are shy about group classes
- are new to yoga
- are recovering from injuries
- need specialized attention, including phone and email access, for any other reason
$85/hour (at your home or in my studio)
YOGA AT THE OFFICE
When we are healthy, we are better able to face challenges and give our best to whatever endeavor we undertake. Why do yoga in the workplace? Yoga classes on site offer a low-cost and innovative solution for companies wanting to reduce health care expenses, relieve workplace stress and promote employee well-being. The performance of a corporation depends on the performance of its key assets employees. Healthy employees are more productive and more cost effective.
Additional reasons to have yoga at the office:
- Improves concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task;
- Reduces multiple costs of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism;
- Improves employee alertness and productivity and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relieves head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion and/or lifting and moving objects;
- Creates better customer service;
- Enhances employee attitude and outlook; and
- Promotes well-being in the workplace and reduces employee turnover.
$112/person for an 8-week session, $16/drop-in (7 person minimum)
SMALL GROUP YOGA
Bring your Zen self along with 2-10 of your hippest friends to this unique small group yoga class, or bring yoga to your wedding day or other special event. You schedule the time for your class and have it personally developed to meet the wants and desires of your small group. Beginning Yoga students welcome. Classes are designed to meet your groups experience and comfort level.