Can't make it to class, or you enjoyed class so much you want to do it again? Check out our newest feature: PODCASTS, an audio recorded class for your enjoyment.
If you do yoga, you're smart enough to know this, but just in case there's a rogue out there amongst you...
Not all exercise is suitable for everyone and this or any exercise program could result in injury. Consult your doctor before embarking on this or any exercise program. To reduce the risk of injury never force or strain. We encourage you to always take care when determining your ability to do the exercises offered in class, particularly if you have a particular injury or condition. If you feel pain, discomfort, dizziness, do not continue. The instruction herein is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Also, there are certain limitations for women who are pregnant or menstruating. The creators, producers, participants and distributors of this program disclaim any liability or loss arising out of or in connection with the services or exercise and advice herein.
Now, with that out of the way, let's do some yoga.
6.26.12 - Strengthening Your Sun Salutation w/ YogaTed. 1hr, 6m, 36s.
- Today's class touches on different aspects of the Surya Namaskar A Series with extra attention paid to the core (abs and back) like a good Sun Salutation should. Enjoy!
7.05.12 - Morning Jump-Starter Series w/YogaTed. 1hr, 10m, 36s.
- Help lift the fog, and get your day and body jump-started with this great heat-generating series.
7.23.12 - Leveling the Bucket/Alignment of the Pelvis in Seated Poses w/YogaTed. 1hr, 0m, 8s.
- The tightness of the hamstrings and our love for comfy chairs causes many of us to sit with a backward tilt of the pelvis, creating unnecessary stress on the low back. In this class, learn what you can do, in and out of class, to rectify that (without necessarily getting rid of that comfy chair).
8.08.12 - Morning Jump-Starter Series II, w/YogaTed. 1hr, 7m, 47s.
- Born from this past week's 5-Day Intensive. Help lift the fog, and get your day and body jump-started with this great heat-generating series. This series is similar to the original "Morning Jump-Starter Series", with a few more twists to help open up the back, aid with digestion, and/or to help counter last night's extra glass of wine.
10.18.12 - A Taste of The Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series w/YogaTed. 1hr, 2m, 13s.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is different from many yoga classes in the west in that the order of asanas is completely predefined. There are six different, progressively more difficult Ashtanga series. Most people take years or even decades to perfect the first series (The Primary Series). This podcast is not the primary series, but does share a glimpse into the opening series, and primary series of Ashtanga Yoga. Enjoy!
9.11.13 - Strengthening your Virabhadrasana III (Warrior 3) w/YogaTed. 1hr., 2m, 24s.
- Whether you're steadfast in the balance of your Warrior 3, or just trying not to make a fool out of yourself and land on your neighbor's mat, this podcast practice will work to send you down the path of progression in alignment, balance, and strength. Enjoy!
3.28.14 - Twist&Shout w/YogatTed. 1hr, 9m, 25.
- This is a great cup of coffee series on your journey to tame Revolved Ardha Chandrasana. This was recorded on the last day of the most recent YogaTed 5-Day Intensive. Enjoy!